Contact Sharp NEC Display Solutions Technical Support
- Contact Sharp NEC Display Solutions Technical Support
- The agent will troubleshoot the problem and log the call.
- If deemed defective, the agent will create a Material Return Authorization (MRA) at the time of the call.
- Sharp NEC Display Solutions will ship a "like new" refurbished replacement or comparable model to the customer.
- A major credit card is needed to secure the value of the advanced replacement product. You have 21 calendar days to return the pre-approved defective unit. Failure to return the unit in the allotted timeframe will result in an automatic cancellation of the MRA, and will be charged for the total cost of the replacement unit.
- Sharp NEC Display Solutions will send the replacement product within the same day, via standard overnight (next business day) shipping service, if the call is received by 2:00 PM CT.
- When the replacement product is received, please retain packaging material to be used for returning the defective product to Sharp/NEC.
- When packing the defective product for return, remove any accessory items, cables, manuals, etc. Sharp/NEC will not be responsible for hardware sent in with an exchanged product.
- A prepaid return shipping label is included with the replacement. Please use this prepaid label to return the defective product to Sharp/NEC. Note the tracking number for your records. If prepaid return shipping label is missing, please contact our support team.
- As long as Sharp NEC Display Solutions receives the product
- back within 21 days
- In good and expected condition
- Without Image retention/burn, broken/cracked/scratched cabinet, broken/crack/scratched panel (module), backlight usage exceeds hour or brightness limits the credit card will not be charged.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to properly package the return product and surrender the return product to the designated carrier. Please note that the customer will be held solely responsible for shipping damage that occurs due to the use of any packaging material other than the standard Sharp NEC Display Solutions packaging. Click here for instructions on packing the monitor.
- The replacement product will assume the remainder of your original product's warranty or 90 days whichever is greater.
Product that has failed within 30 days of purchase is considered Dead on Arrival (DOA). On a rare occasion, a newly purchased Sharp NEC Display Solutions product is delivered in non-working order. We work diligently to avoid these situations but, unfortunately, these situations do arise from time to time. Within the first 30 days of purchase, should there be an issue with the new NEC product, we ask that you contact Sharp NEC Display Solutions for a return authorization for replacement by contacting our support team. A DOA product will be replaced with a new product. Please note that the original proof-of-purchase will be required in order to facilitate the exchange of any defective Sharp/NEC display product and is subject to further replacement guidelines.