Exclusions not covered under the limited warranty statement
- Parts and labor specific to warranty failure
- Ground Shipping cost to return to Sharp/NEC
- 2nd day Shipping cost to customer
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from but not limited to:
- Accident, misuse, abuse
- Improper ventilation, fire, dust, exposure to smoke, water or lightning.
- Image persistence
- Broken, cracked, scratched and other user induced damage.
- Alterations/repairs done by non-authorized servicer
- Pixel failures outside specificationsDe-installation and re-installation of the product
Product that has failed within 30 days of purchase is considered Dead on Arrival (DOA). On a rare occasion, a newly purchased Sharp NEC Display Solutions monitor display is delivered in non-working order. We work diligently to avoid these situations but, unfortunately, these situations do arise from time to time. Within the first 30 days of purchase, should you experience an issue with your new monitor (excluding damage); we ask that you contact Sharp NEC Display Solutions for a return authorization for replacement by contacting our support team. DOA products will be replaced with new product. Please note that your original proof-of-purchase will be required in order to facilitate the replacement of any defective NEC display product and is subject to further replacement guidelines.
Advanced Replacement (Included in standard warranty):
Sharp NEC Display Solutions offers the Advanced Replacement program to provide minimal down time for the customer in the event of a product failure. All terms and conditions of the standard limited warranty apply.
- A Material Return Authorization (MRA) number will be issued to the customer. Sharp NEC Display Solutions will ship a replacement unit to the customer. A major credit card is needed to secure the value of the advanced replacement unit.
- Sharp NEC Display Solutions will send a replacement product within the same day, via 2 day shipping service, if the call is received by 3:00 p.m. EST.
- When the replacement product is received, please retain packaging material to be used for returning the defective unit to Sharp/NEC. When packing the defective product for return, remove any accessory items, cables, manuals, etc. Sharp/NEC will not be responsible for hardware sent in with an exchanged unit.
- A prepaid return shipping label is included with the replacement. Please use this prepaid label to return the defective unit to Sharp/NEC. Note the tracking number for your records.
- As long as Sharp NEC Display Solutions receives the unit back within 21 days, in good condition, the credit card will not be charged.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to properly package the return product and surrender the return product to the designated carrier. Please note that the customer will be held solely responsible for shipping damage that occurs due to the use of any packaging material other than the standard Sharp NEC Display Solutions packaging.
- The MRA number must be prominently displayed. Failure to obtain an authorized MRA number or to clearly label the return product will result in the refusal of the shipment at customer’s expense.
Service Repair (Included in standard warranty):
Sometimes replacement with a "like new" refurbished product is not possible. Sharp NEC Display Solutions offers the Service Repair program as an alternative to the Advanced Replacement program. All terms and conditions of the standard limited warranty apply.
- A Service Repair (SR) number will be issued. Under this option, the customer returns the defective product for repair and return.
- Once a SR number has been issued, Sharp NEC Display Solutions will dispatch a designated carrier to retrieve the defective product via ground shipping and return it to a Sharp NEC Display Solutions authorized return facility.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to properly package the return product and surrender the return product to the designated carrier. Please note that the customer will be held solely responsible for shipping damage that occurs due to the use of inferior packaging material. Click here for instructions on packaging your monitor.
- Sharp NEC Display Solutions strives to keep our repair times to a minimum. Repair turnaround time is 2-3 business days. Total typical turnaround time including transportation is 7-10 business days.
- Sharp NEC Display Solutions will send the repaired product to the customer via 2 day shipping service.
If it is deemed unrepairable, Sharp NEC Display Solutions reserves the right to replace the product with a "like new" refurbished product that is comparable to the defective product. If applicable, the replacement product will take on the remainder of your original product's warranty or 90 days whichever is greater.
Sharp NEC Display Solutions will continue to service its products, even after the standard warranty expires. In the event that a product fails outside of the warranty period, contact our support team and a technical service & support representative will provide you with the billable repair options available to you.