NEC's UM352W-TM is a bundle solution that ships with the UM352W interactive projector, touch module (NP01TM) and a custom wall mount (NP04WK1). The projector is a bright 3500 lumens and provides a complete interactive solution with built-in whiteboarding, advanced collaboration capabilities, auto set-up and content delivery over wired or wireless LAN. With its ability to be mounted to the wall directly above the screen on which it projects, this projector helps eliminate the shadows and glare typically found with standard projection systems. Flat whiteboards can instantaneously be transformed into a digital whiteboard where participants can share information and annotations from computers, tablets and smart phones from within the room or remotely. Concurrently, the UM352W can be used to control and annotate over any PC software.
Legal Disclaimer To California Residents
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene and Formaldehyde (gas), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Native Resolution||WXGA 1280x800||Maximum Resolution||WUXGA 1920 x 1200|
|Contrast Ratio (typical)||4000:1|
Have a problem with your NEC Monitor? Here you'll find common questions. If you do not find a sufficient answer, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-632-4662.
To permanently save your digital keystone corrections by activating "3D Reform Memory." To do this:
1. Go to the "Extended Menu" and choose "Projector Options."
2. Choose "Setup" and go to page 4.
3. Choose the checkbox "3D Reform Memory" and press OK.
Your horizontal, vertical and diagonal 3D reform (keystone) data will now be permanently saved.
To present your digital images or stills using an NEC projector you can use the following memory cards:
Compact flash cards (with a Type II PCMCIa CF adapter)
Smart media (with a 4-in-1 Type II adapter)
Memory stick (with a 4-in-1 Type II adapter)
Memory stick pro (with a 4-in-1 Type II adapter)
Multimedia card (with a 4-in-1 Type II adapter)
Secure digital (with a 4-in-1 Type II adapter)
There are several things you can do to increase your lamp life.
• always make sure there is adequate clearance near the intake and exhaust vents.
• Keep the environment clean and relatively dust free.
• Clean air filters every 100 hours, or more often if there are a lot of dust or contaminants in the room.
• Striking the lamp ages the lamp as it causes slight changes to the shape of the electrodes that light the lamp, so light up your projector when you're ready to use it and avoid frequent on and off cycles.
• avoid shock to the lamp or projector. • Use Eco-Mode, if your projector has it. • after you run the projector, leave it plugged in until the fan turns itself off. • avoid storing the lamp or projector in extreme temperatures or humidity levels.
For Windows XP (ver. 2.08):
LT265 & LT245 (Firmware Version: 1.04 or later) / WT610 (Firmware Version: 1.08 or later) / LT380 / LT280 / NP3150 / NP2150 / NP1150 / NP3151W / NP905 / NP901W / NP2000 / NP1000 / VT800
For Windows Vista (ver. 2.08):
LT265 / 245 (Firmware Version: 1.04 or later) / WT615 / 610 (Firmware Version: 1.08 or later) / LT380 / 280 / NP3150 / NP2150 / NP1150 / NP3151W / NP905 / NP901W / NP2000 / NP1000 / VT800
For Mac OS (Intel) (ver. 1.2.5)
LT265 / LT245 (Firmware version: 1.03 or later) / LT380 / LT280 / NP3150 / NP2150 / NP1150 / NP3151W / NP905 / NP901W NP2000 / NP1000 / VT800* / WT610 (Firmware version: 1.00 or later)
For Mac OS (PowerPC) (ver. 1.2.4)
LT265 / LT245 (Firmware version: 1.03 or later) / LT380 / LT280 / NP3150 / NP2150 / NP1150 / NP3151W / NP905 / NP901W / NP2000 / NP1000 / VT800* / WT610 (Firmware version: 1.00 or later)
*The "Easy Connection" function cannot be used with VT800.