The MPi4E provides an out of the box simple signage solution that slots easily into compatible MultiSync ME, M, MA, and 5th generation P series displays. The NEC Interface Board, hosting the Compute Module 4 offers unrivalled flexibility and performance in creating customized display applications whilst securing futureproof operation with an upgrade path through its modular and exchangeable slot design. The Ethernet and USB interfaces of the display interface board allow easy integration into a network or connection with external devices such as mouse, keyboard, and touch.
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 is the smartest combination of computing power with professional, yet cost-effective signage displays for use in retail environments, passenger information, quick service menu boards and many more applications.
- Pre-installed NEC MediaPlayer - providing an intuitive plug and play digital signage solution, easy to manage and capable of guiding the user to create powerful visual experiences
- Powerful possibilities – the Quad Core 1.5 GHZ processor provides amazing performance and supports 4K/UHD playback with an unrivalled price-performance ratio
- Designed for professional Digital Signage – NEC Interface Board, hosting the Compute Module 4 offers features like, a Watch Dog Timer and a Real Time Clock as well as pre-loaded licences for video decoding to meet the demands of professional signage applications
- Unlimited versatility – supporting a broad range of operating systems, this open platform offers high flexibility for digital signage software providers and system integrators
- Seamless and fully embedded – simply slotted into the display for a fully integrated solution, external mounting is obsolete. An elegant, cablefree solution with internal connection for power, video, audio, data and all control interfaces
- Economical – enjoy high performance and low energy use with associated savings
- High reliability – the use of industrial grade components and our advanced heat management makes this solution ideally suited for 24/7 operation
- Trusted state-of-the-art technology – Raspberry Pi computing is a worldwide success story with proven high reliability and an unmatched price-performance ratio making it attractive for professional applications
- Wireless technology built-in - the MPi4 NEC MediaPlayer Kit WiFi comes with a built-in WiFi module and external antenna to achieve best communication when slotted into the display